Friday, October 4, 2013

A walk home from school

Short post for today.  I am pooped!  Ok so everyone pretty much knows that we have 1 vehicle and the Hubs has a bike.  That it self can be a issue for us. Ryu's school isnt very far but what if it rains!  I cant walk in the rain with 5 kids.  The Hubs cant ride his bike in the rain (to a point he can but if its pouring..)  Plus his bike isnt really meant for the drive he does everyday its more of a once in awhile show off type of bike.  The problem is if it rains then he has to take off early.  If i have or the kids have a Dr appointment he has to take off. (I have no clue how to drive around here or where anything is and well if you know me its a little overwhelming to drive in unknown territory) So it is a stinker if he has to leave early or take off because then that means less hours and less work getting done at his job which makes his boss not that happy.  We are trying to keep it where I walk every other day but the weather hasnt allowed that and we have had a few appointments to do.  I am trying to walk as much as I can so he doesnt have to take off.  So today is one of those days!  Here is a few pictures of todays walk.  Skyler is in the sling that GiGi bought for Clara. (I never really needed it with Clara but it sure is being used now!) I tried letting Hailey push Clara in her own stroller..but Hailey is such a girl and doesnt pay attention to anything so it took us a little longer getting there then I liked so today we tried with one stroller and a sling!

1 comment:

  1. Hailey girl is looking so much like her mama! Love the pictures so sweet!

    ReplyDelete