Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fun Weekend

We had such a great weekend.  On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch, well more like a city patch!  Not exactly like a Texas one.  Kids had fun though.  We went with some friends and they bought the kiddos a pumpkin and everyone a Voodoo doll!  They are pretty neat too.  Afterwards we came back to our house and I made us an apple pie that we chowed down on while the kiddos ran around and played for awhile.

Sunday we went to my BIL house.  The kids have been asking to go back there for a good while and we finally made plans to do so.  We all got into the pool.  Clara had sooo much fun on the pool, I think she'll be a natural at swimming .  Then we had a wonderful dinner with them plus GiGi and Poppy came too.  We had another fun family day.

Yesterday was a school holiday.  Not much happened yesterday we ran around the first part of the day getting things turned in and getting the twins birth certificates. Plus I got me in a mini nap and ended the day with reading stories to the kiddos.  After they all were tucked away in bed I made some mini apple pies.  

For some reason Clara just loves to stay up with her Daddy.  She was all smiles.  Then again when is she not!

Well I may not post as many pictures because I mostly spoil the fun and post them on FB.  I sure wished I could have gotten a pic of Clara swimming tho bc since I was in the pool too that didnt happen lol. 

1 comment:

  1. What a blast you had! I am loving your blog. Makes me feel apart of your adventures and not so far away!

    ReplyDelete