Thursday, October 17, 2013

another day

I may not know everything..well in that sense I have 5 children and I am still learning things.  Especially with the twins.  I mean honestly twins to me arent any different from one baby its just taking care of 2 of them at once.  With the girls I am learning a lot of things with them, that has nothing to do with them being twins.  But with them being twins its said what one does the other will follow.  Gemma started having trouble getting air in her lungs today.  So its true what one does the other follows.  I started doing her on the rice cereal to see if this helps.  I am eager to start the medicine on Skyler to see what effects it has and to go back to the Doctors to see what else he suggests.  Its scary seeing the girls go through this.  Plus I never had a baby that was gassy, in the sense that it hurts.  Plus on top of all this I am trying to keep the girls up for an hour every feeding.  It is more difficult to do that with 2.  Just because I want to do other things in the house or im just tired and want to catch a few zzzzZzz's.  I look forward to a full sleep but that still looks like a distant future.

I am trying to keep up with all the words Clara knows already.  She knows how to say "no", "stop", "look", "dada", "mama" she knows a few other words too but she doesnt always say them so I dont count those just yet.  Plus she babble alot and I havent put two and two together just yet on what she is actually saying.

Then there is my Ryu.  Well it seems that I will have a struggle with one of my children at one given time thankfully its not all at once!  One day he seems as sweet as can be and the next full of attitude.  Saying things I have no idea where he picked it up from and then just being mean to his sister (Hailey) to them getting along and playing great.  Plus for FL he is behind and we are doing what we can to get him up to speed.  He is already picking it up quickly I just hope that we are doing all we can to help him.

I am just glad I am not doing this alone. So grateful to have a lovely supportive husband and father to our children.

I also have been feeling more myself with cleaning and moving around so much better.  I have been trying to work on our back two bedroom areas that are full of things from our stuff and the stuff that was still in the house before we moved in.  Plus im supa happy that we were able to get us a mop today.  Gah I was getting really tired of seeing us with black feet at the end of the night...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment