Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break

I have to say this was probably the best spring break any of us have ever had!

My sister drove in during spring break and we got to spend everyday together.  We got to do things I have never done here in Florida too.

The first day that she drove in, we ate dinner and walked down to the park by our house and walking around the lake.  Then she drove to her resort and unloaded her bunch for the night.

Tuesday, was beach day!  We drove to the Clearwater Beach.  Boy was it gorgeous and the dive there was beautiful too.  We spend all day fun in the sun.  We had our sand toys and picnic, blanket and umbrella all set up for the day.  After we had spend hours there we loaded back up and made a pit stop for some ice cream and came back to our house, let the kiddos play for awhile and the Sanchez crew loaded up to go back to there resort.

Wednesday, was the day for Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo.  Now this zoo was pretty neat.  They had a splash area to cool off, a few rides and a lot of animals!  I think my top two exhibits were the monkeys that had a couple babies, and the bird feeding one.  Now I didnt go inside since I had the twins in the stroller and no strollers allowed but I got to watch.  Ryu soo brave he loved feeding them.  My sister however *giggle* not so much brave!  We also brought stuff to make sandwiches, outside of the zoo is a picnic area.  So we went to the picnic area ate and feed the twins before going back in for round 2.  We stayed the entire time until closing!  After that we came back to our house and unloaded the husbands and kids and Stacey and I went to the store to make  My MIL Famous tortilla soup.  We made dinner and my sister and her two big kids stayed the night.  After eating Richard and Beckett said there good byes and went back to the resort.  After picking up the kitchen Stacey and I sat down for a famous game of cards!

Thursday,  We all slowly got ready and by the time we were all done getting ready for the day Richard, Beckett, and Richard's mom got to the house.  We all loaded up and went to Chucky Cheese.  We had lots of fun couple hours.  This place was huge!  After that we parted ways with the Sanchez crew.  They went into Clearwater to meet the famous Dolphin named Winter.  We stayed back and did a few picking up around the house getting ready for Ryu's birthday party.  After the Sanchez crew came back from seeing Winter, they picked up my lil man to stay the night!

Friday, we decided it was time for us to have a house phone.  One day my Ryu asked me to write down my cell number so he can give it to his friends to call him.  I really didnt wanna bunch of chipmunks calling my phone all the time..lol So the cable guy came and gave us an upgraded internet and a DVR box and installed us a house phone (who knows why we didnt do this sooner being only 40 cents more a month)  After which we decided we were gonna take my 4 girls to the Aquarium here in Tampa.  And since GiGi had never been we wanted her to join us too.  Which in turn came poppy and uncle Neil too.  (insert)  On this day the Sanchez crew and Ryu went to DISNEY WORLD!  Now we originally made plans to go but one thing lead to another and we werent gonna go.  But a certain Aunt thought it was imperative that Ryu get to go.  Being his birthday and all.  It was an awesome aquarium lots of cool huge splash areas.  I can see ppl just going there just for the splash areas.  My favor part of the aquarium was the seahorse section.  Such cool and different kinds of Sea Horses!


Saturday,  Ryu's Birthday party!  Now I already wrote a whole blog on the party.  But it was also the day my sister left to travel back home.  I felt like she lived here.  Like I got to see her everyday like I use to when we lived in the same town.  But back to reality and hopefully days will pass when I get to see the Sanchez crew again.  I realized not to long after they left how I wanted to call them back bc there is one thing I regret not doing.  We never got to have a picture of the two of us!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment