Friday, March 21, 2014

A little here and a little there

E and I have such an awesome relationship.  I cant tell you how many times at least once a month or so we end up in a flour fight.  Hehe our neighbor had to ask E if he had been painting.  I got him good!  And of course sometimes a little splash of water in the face, sometimes he gets me back and sometimes he just loves me enough not to soak me back hehe.  Sometimes you need those less serious moments!




E having fun on Ryu's Bday gift from us (ezy rider)





In one of the book series I just finished up the girl basically was going through somethings that made me think to myself to try to live more by.  We all have things and places we want to go in life, but we need to remember not to take anyone down or walk over them to get there.  It just doesnt feel as good when you finally get to where you wanna be.  Not that I walk over people to get where I want to be, but I want to be more considerate of others.

During dinner time, I had Ryu, Hailey, Clara chowing down, while I feed my Gemma baby.  While I was feeding Gemma I kept hearing this giggle, singing sound.  Usually when Clara has woken up for the day or from a nap she does this.  I had asked E to get Clara set up for dinner while I was feeding Gemma, and I thought man I could have sworn he got her in the high chair.  I look around and there she is.  Then I think man either the kids have the tv on or E is watching something that creepily sounds like Clara.  Then it dawned on me.  It was my Skyler!  She was just entertaining herself until it was her turn for dinner!  

So since getting netflix back in our house, the hubs and I started watching CSI N.Y.  Lets face it people this one is way better then the other CSI shows.  Anyways every time the theme song comes on Clara comes running out and gives this wild girl scream and dances.  Sometimes E falls asleep to watching it and randomly wakes up and starts watching it again.  Last night he said it was about 2am and he starts watching it again and he hears Clara give her little scream and bounces in her bed.  This girl has such a personality,  I cant wait to hear the things she will tell me.

Hailey and I lately have been having these contests.  When its time to feed the twins she wants to do it.  She has helped me get the girls to learn to hold the bottles.  We have a contest to see which girl finishes and burps first.  She ALWAYS wins and it doesnt matter which twin she has!  Ok lets face it, I usually give them a fresh diaper before bottle so she starts feeding a little before me, but she loves beating me!

I also have to mention how proud E and I both are with Ryu.  It is in my opinion that FL has a higher standard in grade levels.  Ryu was at level in all subjects but reading.  From the start of the year his teacher has stated he is below level, but he is progessing so well and not to worry he'd be where he needs to be and just keep up with what we are doing at home.  But as time continued we would get told the same thing.  Eventually school was let out for Christmas and his teacher retired.  He didnt get a permanent teacher until 3 months later.  During which I was mega worried.  My kid is suffering from no having a permanent teacher and I worried that the subs werent going to do enough to help with his reading.  I know there is only so much a teacher can teach, but there is only so much that a parent can do from home too.  Anyways long story short...he got a new permanent teacher and he is AMAZING.  He cares about his students and will go out of the way for them to help them in the area's he needs.  He told E today that he pushed Ryu very hard yesterday in reading and he is exactly where he is suppose to be.  I didnt feel like I did anything different every night at home.  I honestly feel like his teacher gets the credit for pulling my boy to where he needs to be.

Back to my twins,  so lately they have really gotten to know there feets.  A lot of the times during the day I find them both playing with there feet.  Its the little things they do that  I have those proud moments of the new things they discover.  We are also trying out the latest breakfast of blueberry oatmeal, and peach cinnamon oatmeal.  I love getting batches prepared for the girls, it can be rather fun.  I mean since I love cooking and all, and not that it takes to much to make for them. Plus last week during spring break, it didnt dawn on me until the end of it, but I usually give them a solid and a hour or so later give the a bottle.  But man after eating there solid they were begging for more food!  Now we are eating 5oz each feeding.  I am gonna give it another week or so before we start trying those cereal puffs and a little juice!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your thoughts. Those twins sure can eat! Reading your blog is more fun since I know the twins now.

    ReplyDelete