Monday, October 20, 2014

Things for Thomas

So I have meant to write a blog about this.  But ill blame it on pregnancy forgetfulness.  Bc every time I looked at my blog I couldnt remember what it is I wanted to write!

It wasnt that long ago I was telling E, we dont have much for Thomas's arrival.  We need to start thinking about this.  We need to at least get one or two onies and  a back of diapers!!

Now no sooner did I mention this, we started to get a few things from our family and friends and even an unexpected person all the way in New Mexico!

I have a good lot now in New Born, and 0-3MO and one to two in each month for his first year!  I also got some diapers!  I got one box of size 1 from my sister and GiGi gave us a pack of NB.  SOO glad we have those things.  I am less worried about that part of Thomas's needs!

AS you could tell from another blog I wrote, I made him several blankets.  I made a crochet blanket, 3 receiving blankets and a plain Jane flannel.

AND in a long story short. The blanket I made for Clara I purchased to many yarn to add to the ends.  So this weekend when the Flannel was on MAJOR sell, I was able to take that back and get some more flannel.  I wanted to make some burp cloths.  I made them 18in x 9in.  They pretty much look like a dish towel.  I have seen some with the rounded part but I may attempt this later on!  Yeah they happen to be skulls.  What can I say.  This fits Daddy's personality!  But I can tell you once you get past the part of another skull addition it just fits.  I know some see it as a bad thing.  AND you may look down on it.  But thats ok.  Its your opinion and thats that.  PLUS it will be awesome for Thomas.  They say black and white for babies is easiest for your baby to look at and thus will capture his attention.


FUN facts about vision : http://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-milestones-sight_6508.bc

I also decided I'd try out making a diaper bag.  It was fun making it!  But im definitely not good at enough to make this for someone else.  But I know the more I make the better it will become!

No comments:

Post a Comment