Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween!

So here I am sitting at home with Scream 4 on.  Well I recorded it to watch later.  Its lame.  I cant find myself to sit and watch it but I left it on the tv and came to sit at the computer.

Its just me and Diesel and the twins are alseep.

Where is everyone else!?!?

Trick or Treating!  Oh how I wish I could go too.

But 38 + weeks pregnant and walking door to door isnt in the works for me!

Im happy to say that I at least got to contribute to the costumes.  E was able to get me some red and black fabric and I made Ryu's Vampire Cape!

But E had to put his touch in it too.  I wanted the cape to have the bat wing type too it.  He drew that on the fabric for me and I was really not good at pinning this on Ryu.  Lets say that Dad to the rescue was able to get the kids all ready for trick or treating.  I got Clara dressed and the big kids dressed themselves.  I put Haileys hair up Dad got Clara's hair up.  Then Dad spray colored everyone's hair and did Ryu's face up!  Its not that easy doing much but watching with my big o belly in the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment