Saturday, October 31, 2015

This is mostly about the book I've read

So the Hubs and I have deactivated our facebooks.  Well im not going to go into deal on that here.  But lets just say we felt that stepping away from FB would keep us out of the drama created around us.  But rest assure we will be back asap.

Thus on the very same day of turning off FB another drama hit us hard enough to want to make a drastic change for our family!!

With all these I told myself I'd try to be more active in my blog.  I am not sure ill be as good as I want to with a lot of things changing in the next 3 weeks.

I also wanted to share with all this recent book I read.  WOW.  First let me tell you it has some very mature and bad words.  I state this because its not for a kid.   Not for any that is ready to read some intimate stuff.  Now its not to terrible to read through that your skipping pages to get through it lol. And it doesnt get deep into that stuff until the 3rd of so in the series.  The relationship has to develop first!  That being said.  I have felt many of the characters emotion.  I mean when I finish a page or stop to do other things I have to separate myself from the book.  But this book WOW.  It was as if I actually felt the sorry, love, anger, ect myself.  I have never felt a pull that strong in a book before.  (you can totally understand this if your a book reader)  There were a few things I thought that was so stupid.  I mean why would you do that to the guy you love and is in ever sense in the word your soulmate.  I mean if your soulmates, you dont want to do it alone.  I get she was trying to protect them but at the same time what better way to protect him/family then together.  Then I thought well this character is 18.  Then that thought totally made me feel old and like a total mom thinking that LOL.  Aside from all that this book is about Angels and Demons.  But mostly about Gargoyles.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JWXAWUE/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

So there you go the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment